Nidhi Company is a type of NBFC. Nidhi company is formed to borrow and lend money to members. Nidhi company works on the principle of savings and mutual benefit. These companies are mostly formed in southern parts of the country. Reserve bank(RBI) licenses are not required to start these types of companies. Hence, they are formed in quite an easy way.Nidhi company is registered as a public company.
Number of members:
There are a minimum 7 members required in the formation of Nidhi Company and the 3 members must be the directors of that company.
Documents required for the formation of Nidhi company:
Proof of the registered place
- Identity proofs
- Address proofs of the members
- PAN card copies
- Digital Signature
- Director Identification Number of the directors
- Memorandum of Association of the company
- Articles of Association of the company
Forms to be filed
- INC 9: to be filed by subscribers.
- DIR 2: to be filed by directors.