This Policy states the manner in which Ezestart.com collects, uses, handles and does not share information collected from clients of the http://www.ezestart.com website.This policy applies to the website and all services offered by Eze Start.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We can collect personal information from customers in many ways, including, but not limited to, when customers visit our website, register on the website, and perform other activities, services, resources we make available on our website. Customers can be asked for, such as providing the correct name, email address, phone number. Customers can visit our Website anonymously. We can gain personal identification information from customers only if they voluntarily send such information to us. Customers may always refuse to provide personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in many website related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We can gain non-personal identification information about customers whenever they visit on our website. Non-personal identification information can contain the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information about Customer means of connection to our website, such as the OS and the ISP’s used and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Eze Start can collect and use customers personal information for the following purposes:
- To enhance customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your user service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize customer experience – We can use information in the aggregate to understand how our customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To enhance our Site – We can use customer’s feedback to improve our features and services.
- To process payments – We can use the information Customers provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not disclose this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website function – To send customers information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We can use the email address to send customer information and updates pertaining to their order. It can also be used to respond to their inquiries. If Customer chossing to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the customer would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the last of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to secure against unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of customer personal information, username, password, transaction information stored on our website.
Sensitive data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL channel and is secured and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Customers.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We can use third party service providers to help us control our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out letters or surveys. We can disclose your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Securing the privacy of the very young is especially crucial. For that reason, we never have or maintain information at our Website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Ezestart.com has the discretion to update this policy any time. When we do, we will email you. We encourage customers to daily check this page for any changes to stay tuned about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You must acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of changes.
Phone : +91 946 5065 165.