This type of certificate is issued to small and medium businesses under the act of MSME Act, 2006.UDYAM Registration Certificate is also known as MSME Registration. A portal is used to register in it i.e Government Portal for registration of MSME (Udyam). This portal is maintained by The Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises. There is no fee cost for registration.
Primary objectives of the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises concerning the Udyam are:
- To enable theSmall enterprises in a wide area to effectively tackle the widespread problems of unemployment.
- To expand the pros of various government schemes.
- To safeguard the SSI
Eligibility for Udyam Registration:
Classification of Enterprise:
- Micro Enterprises Up to Rs. 25 lakh investment
- Small Enterprises Up to Rs. 5 crore investment
- Medium Enterprises Up to Rs. 10 crore investment
Documents Required For UDYAM Registration:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card