This type of certificate issue to small and medium businesses under the act of MSME Act, 2006. UDYAM Registration Certificate is also known as MSME Registration. Therefore, a portal registered in it i.e Government Portal for registration of MSME (Udyam). This portal is maintained by The Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises. In addition, there is no fee cost for registration.
The primary objectives of the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises concerning the Udyam are:
- Foremost, to enable the small enterprises in a wide area to effectively tackle the widespread problems of unemployment.
- To expand the pros of various government schemes.
- To safeguard the SSI
Eligibility for Udyam Registration:
Classification of Enterprise:
- Micro Enterprises Up to Rs. 25 lakh investment
- Small Enterprises Up to Rs. 5 crore investment
- Medium Enterprises Up to Rs. 10 crore investment
Documents Required For UDYAM Registration:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
MSME Registration is free of cost, paperless, and based on self-statement
- Even though, the MSME registration procedure is fully online, paperless, and based on self-declaration.
- Moreover, no papers or proof are upload for registering an MSME.
- Only the Aadhaar Number will sufficient for registration.
- Accordingly, PAN & GST attached details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government databases.
- Our online system will completely integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
- Having PAN and GSTIN for Udyam Registration with mark from 01.04.2021.
- although, those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any power under the Ministry of MSME will have to re-register themselves.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service, or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
There are no reviews yet.